Sunday, January 13, 2008

Developer Competency Questionnaire

1a)
I authored a Microsoft Word Document that was 30 pages. It was for a project and was not team-based.

1b)
I have used excel extensively for work projects. I have used such formulas as v-lookup, min/max, right/left, etc. I used excel both for team-based and individual work.

For personal use, I use excel for budgets, etc.

1c)
I have not developed a database system.

1d)
I did create a website when I took a computer science class in college. I took the computer science class more than 2 years ago though.

1e)
None in the past two years.

2a) 4

2b) 3

3a) 7

3b) 6

3c) 2

3d) 4

3e) JAVA - I took a computer science class in college and towards the end of the semester we started learning JAVA. I took the computer science class more than 2 years ago though.

No comments: